- Street: 1501 S Cherrybell Stra
- City: Tucson
- State/Province: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 85726
- Expires: This ad has expired
ONLINE AUCTION- Ends 3/3/17. To see full details for this item please go to http://www.govdeals.com and enter QAL #3394-2096 in the Quick Asset Lookup QAL box located on the home page.
The 1957 DIEBOLD Safe weights approximately 909 lbs
Safe was used in a Postal facility and is being sold “As Is”.
The dimensions are : 51″ Tall 31.5″ Width and Depth 28″
Has pedestal feet and requires a pallet jack for moving. Boards in photo will be included due to low clearance from frame to floor. Combination works, door is a snug fit and requires a little push to close. This can probably be adjusted.
OTHER ITEMS SEEN IN THE PHOTOS NOT LISTED ABOVE ARE NOT PART OF THE AUCTION…
**PRICE REFLECTS CURRENT HIGH BID AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME DURING THE ONGOING AUCTION**
482 total views, 6 today
Some other Safes ads that you might be interested in...
Collier Safe Door and system, Diebold Drive-Up System and Drive-Up Deposit Box available. Offers considered.August 26, 2016
320 total views, 0 today
Today’s Most Popular Listings
- Antique Bank Vault Door (10 views)
- Fenco Undercounter Cabinet (9 views)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (8 views)
- LeFebure Document Bank Vault / Safe (7 views)
- Five-sided Class 2 Vault w/o door (7 views)
- 2 Mosler Safe Co. Doors and safe deposit boxes (6 views)
- De La Rue TCD 50 X 2 (6 views)
- Diebold Bank Vault Door (4 views)
- All bank equipment (4 views)
- Herring Hall Marvin Safe (4 views)