- Street: 1411 NW Gage Blvd
- City: Topeka
- State/Province: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 66675
- Expires: 171 days, 9 hours
ONLINE AUCTION. Ends 12.18.17 . To view full details, please go to http://www.govdeals.com and enter 3532-590 in the QAL (Quick Asset Lookup) search box located on the homepage. GovDeals.com is the online platform where you can bid on and buy government surplus.
***This DBCS Mail Sorter Machine, Phase 1 was used for automated letter sorting for letter-size mail. The DBCS is intact and in working condition and is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. This DBCS is a 3 tier machine with 198 stackers/bins..
NOTE: Proprietary components have been removed. The Wide Field of view Computer/Camera and Systems Computer.
The USPS makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Please read item description carefully before placing bids.
Successful bidder will be completely responsible for acquiring manpower to completely remove this unit, as well as loading and transportation. Under no circumstances will the USPS assume responsibility for moving, loading or shipping.
The Postal Service is in no way responsible for palletizing, packing or shipping of this unit.
Once the item has been removed from the sellers location, all sales are final.
25 total views, 2 today
Some other Postage and Mailing ads that you might be interested in...
Today’s Most Popular Listings
- Bank Vaults (4 views)
- #2 -Delivery Bar Code Sorter – Phase 1 with Stackers (2 views)
- LARGE QUANTITY OF COIN COUNTERS/SORTERS AVAILABLE…PULLED IN WORKING CONDITION! (2 views)
- Diebold Stainless steel Bank vault door (2 views)
- Teller cash trays (2 views)
- DELIVERY BAR CODE SORTING MACHINE – Phase 2 TYPE (1 views)
- Fenco Teller Pedestal Cabinet (1 views)
- Diebold cash guard (1 views)
- Owner partner manager (1 views)
- SOLOJET PRO III PRINTER/CUTTER (1 views)