- State/Province: Does Not Apply
- Country: United States
- Expires: This ad has expired
Keep Drive-up Tellers Warm and Happy!
Contact Us to find Distributor near you.
This item is New (not used). SpecTech, Inc. Base Heater incorporates a UL approved forced-air heater a replacement heavy-duty metal toe-space base designed to carry the weight of a fully loaded cash handling pedestal. The base has also been pre-drilled with pilot holes for mounting to a number of the major cash handling pedestal suppliers.
Works with any 18.5″ wide to 19″ wide pedestals.
-18″ wide models available upon request
-dealer & distributor discounts available
(1) Retrofit Metal Base and Grill (Black)
(1) UL Approved Compact Forced-Air Heater with Thermostat.
(1) 8’ Electrical Cord
(4) Leveling Feet
1. Remove Factory Base (typically 4 machine
screws from the bottom of the pedestal.
2. Position the TF Base Heater to match
predrilled mounting screw holes (or drill new pilot holes) and attach with machine screws.
3. Plug in cord and test Heater.
4. Upon successful test, install cash pedestal per
18.75” wide x 16.375 Deep x 4” High
(Works with 18.5″ wide to 19″ wide pedestals)
Power requirements: 120vac 15amp circuit
500/1000 watt unit = 4amp / 8amp draw
750/1500 watt unit = 6amp / 12amp draw
Standard Color: Black, with black grill
907 total views, 4 today
Some other ads listed under Under Counter that you might be interested in...
$$300.00 per piece
Under Counter cabinets are all new and have been just sitting in my warehouse Email me with any questions. Bankserv@att.netApril 22, 2013
1134 total views, 0 today
Today’s Most Popular Listings
- Safe Deposti Box (5 views)
- Bank Safety Deposit Boxes – 28 Sections – 300/Section (5 views)
- DELIVERY BAR CODE SORTING MACHINE – Phase 2 TYPE (4 views)
- Antique Bank Vault Door (4 views)
- Bank Vaults (4 views)
- Warner Safe AV transaction drawer (3 views)
- Owner partner manager (3 views)
- Fortinet NG Firewall (2 views)
- Fenco Undercounter Cabinet (2 views)
- Diebold Cashgard Cash Safe (2 views)